3 Business Automation Tools I Use To Get Faster And Better Results
Building a successful business costs us time and money…
How does it cost us time?
- We need to spend time learning how to do various tasks and activities
- We need to spend time learning the different platforms
- We need to spend time IMPLEMENTING what we’ve learned
How does it cost us money?
- We need to pay for various memberships, courses, and coaching
- We need to pay for the tools we use - Canva, Zappier, Zoom, video editing apps, autoresponder, great internet service plan, etc. (Just to mention a few)
- We need to pay for our business supplies – a good computer camera, printer, etc.
Once we realize building, growing, and scaling our business is going to cost us time and money, it’s logical to look at tools that will help us get the results we want faster…
In this blog, I’m sharing 3 tools that I find highly valuable that save me time so I can focus more on income-producing activities. And these tools also help me “get to the money” faster.
1. BUILD AN EMAIL LIST
You don’t “own” the people you connect with on social media. If Facebook or Instagram removed your accounts RIGHT NOW, what would you do? Would you have to start all over from memory? And how much money would having your groups and/or accounts deleted cost you because you’d be spending all your time on rebuilding instead of serving?
That’s why an email list is so important.
They opted in and have given you permission to send messages to them.
They are your tribe.
So having an email autoresponder is extremely important. This gives prospects the opportunity to opt in to your “freebie” and get more info from you.
My favorite autoresponder is Aweber. I’ve used it for years. Over the past couple of years, they’ve been adding lots of updates.
Here’s a few things I love about it:
- It’s FREE up to 500 subscribers
- It’s easy to navigate and use
- It allows you to create landing, sales, and thank you pages (no website needed)
- Their online support chat is amazing.
- BONUS: I help you create your first opt-in or sales page when you sign up under me using the link above (affiliate link).
Let’s face it – we both know that trying to find and connect with our ideal prospects is hard work. It can be frustrating. And it is also very time consuming.
So what if there was a way to automate sorting through the people to find YOUR tribe? You’ll NEVER run out of people to talk to again!
Here’s a new, effective automation tool that takes all the hard work out of finding the RIGHT people! Here’s a few things I love about it:
- Searches through groups and people to find those who meet the criteria you’ve set up
- You create a chat flow in messenger that makes them feel like you are talking to them, not an automated AI tool
- You jump into the conversation once they’ve raised their hand and said they want more info!
- You can have various campaigns and tags to support different products and offers you want to talk about
- Currently can use only on FB but Instagram and LinkedIn applications will be released sometime this fall.
What we say, and how we say it, is huge.
Successful copywriters make lots of money.
But you don’t have to go through the painful (and expensive) trial and error of learning how to write effective copy that converts…
Yep. You guessed it.
There’s a tool for that, too.
WARNING: Not all copywriting AI tools are created equal!
Most of them sound exactly like a robot is writing the copy.
And that’s not going to make your tribe feel all warm and fuzzing inside.
But… there is one that is different. It has actually combined the human intelligence of highly successful copywriters and marketers like Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss, Jon Benson along with AI technology.
Copy that is human. Captivating. Personal.
Oh, and will increase your conversions, too.
Yep, it's that good.
Here’s what I love most about this AI tool:
- A simple format that walks you through the info needed to create your copy
- A drop-down menu of some of the most popular niches already done so you just need to add your personal info, product info, etc., to make it work
- “Regenerate” and create new content at the push of a button
- Creates a wide variety of copy: FB ads, optins, thank you pages, sales pages, invitations, blog posts, video scripts, webinar scripts, email letters and campaigns, and so much more.
This is like having a personal copywriter on staff WITHOUT having to pay the big money for it!
There you have it – 3 of my favorite automation tools to help you build, grow, and scale your business FASTER than you ever dreamed possible!
Have questions on any of these tools? Email and ask me at email@example.com
I use them and I’d be happy to share how you can get it working for you, too!